The department of general pediatrics and adolescent medicine, we take care of children of all ages with acute and chronic diseases. To this end, we offer accommodation of our little patients in four divisions, which have 37-bedroom single and double rooms.
Medical specialists of different pediatric disciplines offer personal care for all children who need special care, such as the Children's Hematology, in cancer in pediatric neurology, pulmonology, rheumatology, endocrinology, allergy or diabetes.
Areas of specialization:
- Allergies / Neurodermatitis
- Primary (congenital) or secondary (acquired) immunodeficiencies
- Neurological disorders
- Bronchus and lung diseases / asthma
- The disease of the nerves and muscles / spasms
- Diseases of the blood / leukemia
- Infectious diseases
- Cystic fibrosis (cystic fibrosis)
- Rheumatic diseases
- Metabolic disease
- Overweight or underweight