About Asklepios Klinikum Harburg
Asklepios Klinik Harburg is an academic teaching hospital of Universitätsklinik Hamburg-Eppendorf, Germany.
The newly completed main building contains a state of the art emergency department, as well as ultramodern central intensive care units.
Our dedicated professionals at Asklepios Klinikum Harburg are passionate about caring for you. Our patientcentred approach means we’ll give you all the information you need to help you play an active part in any decision aking. You will be treated in an environment where your comfort, privacy and dignity are respected.
Medical Centers & Departmens
- Ear, Nose, Throat, Head and Neck Surgery
- General and Visceral Surgery
- Orthopaedics and Traumatology
- Plastic-Reconstructive and Hand Surgery
- Spinal and Neurosurgery
- Thoracic Surgery and Thoracic Centre
- Urological Center
- Vascular surgery and endovascular surgery
- Women’s Clinic – Gynecology
- Women’s Clinic - Special surgical and oncological Gynecology
- Certified Neurology and Stroke Unit
- Child and adolescent Psychiatry and Psychotherapy
- I. Department of Medicine – Cardiology
- II. Department of Medicine – Gastroenterology
- Hematology – Oncology
- Neurological Rehabilitation
- Pulmonary Department and Respiratory Center
- Psychiatry and Psychotherapy
- Anesthesiology and Operative Intensive Care Medicine
- Diagnostic and Interventional Radiology
Accommodation & Comfort
You will find your accomodation on the top floor of the main building, offering beautiful views over the surrounding forest to the skyline of Hamburg.
The rooms are light-filled, comfortable single rooms and are equipped with modern entertainment and communication systems – such as LCD TV, internet, DVD player and telephone.
Each room offers private sanitary facilities with high-quality comfort features. Catering will be provided via a separate menu with a wide range of food and beverages to choose from. Our visitors’ lounge also offers a selection of literature.
Situated on the river „Süderelbe“ Harburg is the southernmost district of Hamburg. In close vicinity of Asklepios Klinik Harburg you may discover the largest contiguous forest in Hamburg. Harburg‘s natural beauty is a big draw: Located close to the hospital are the nature reserve „Fischbeker Heide“ as well as the „Wildpark Schwarze Berge“.
If you are looking for shopping opportunities: The city of Hamburg is easily reachable by public transport. Alternatively it only takes 20 minutes by private car to reach the city center.