International Patient Information
Dear Patient, dear Visitor,
If you are interested in seeking medical treatment at our hospital, we would ask that you please contact the respective department(s) directly. Our staff will be happy to answer your questions.
Please find below some useful information should you decide to undergo treatment at our Asklepios Klinik.
About Asklepios Klinik Pasewalk
Asklepios Klinik Pasewalk is an academic teaching hospital of Ernst-Moritz-Arndt-University Greifswald, Germany. Our Klinik is an acute care hospital with 10 medical departments. We are focusing on the interdisciplinarey cooperation of our various departments giving a seamless experiance to our patients.
Medical Centers & Departments
Orthopedic and traumatology
Anesthesiologiy, Intensive Care, Emergency Care & Pain Therapy
Accommodation & Comfort
Our single or double rooms are equipped with a personal cockpit-tv and telephone. Furthermore the light-flooded rooms feature a private sanitary facility.
You can choose between three different menus for lunch. In addition, you have the choice from a wide range of food (for example bread and rolls, cold cuts and salads) for breakfast and dinner.
How to find us
- You can find us via the motorway A20, exit Pasewalk Süd. Our clinic lies right on the federal road B109, on the south edge of the town Pasewalk.
BY PUBLIC TRANSPORT
- You can reach Pasewalk with the following trains:
- Elsterwerda - via Berlin and Greifswald - Stralsund (RE3)
- Lübeck - via Güstrow and Neubrandenburg - Stettin (Szczecin Główny) (RE4)
- Ueckermünde Stadthafen – via Neubrandenburg and Güstrow - Bützow (RE 4)
- The Asklepios Klinik Pasewalk has a bus stop on the hospital grounds. You can reach the hospital from the main station with the following line of VGG within 30 minutes:
- 724 Pasewalk - Damerow