About Asklepios Klinik North
With over 1,700 beds in three locations (Heidberg, Ochsenzoll and Wandsbek) the Asklepios Klinik Nord is the largest hospital in Hamburg.
In addition to the basic and standard care, the Asklepios Klinik Nord is a hospital focusing on specialized care, which covers almost the entire medical spectrum at the highest level.
Not least because of the diversity of medical services, the AK North is called a „Family Hospital“ since different generations have already chosen the clinic from birth on as their trusted hospital.
Special services are for example the head center, a spine center for the treatment of spinal disorders as well as special services in the psychiatric field, such as the Center for Behavioral Medicine. The clinic itself has more than 2,800 employees, who always give their best under the slogan "Gemeinsam für Gesundheit" (“Together for Health“) for the benefit of patients.
Medical Centers & Departments
- General and Visceral Surgery
- Anaesthesiology, Critical Care, Emergency Care and Pain Medicine
- Vascular Surgery
- Otorhinolaryngology (ear, nose and neck treatment) and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery of the head and neck
- Internal Medicine I
- Internal Medicine II (cardiology)
- Paediatrics: Child and Youth Medicine with paediatric surgery and neonatal care
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery/ Plastic Surgery
- Neurological Clinic with an overregional Stroke Unit / Neurological Early Rehabilitation
- Radiology/ Neuroradiology
- Accident- and Orthopedic Chirurgy
- Spine Center
- Central Emergency Ward
Interdisciplinary Centers of Competence
- Interdisciplinary Center for Pain Therapy
- Center for Behavioral Medicine