Intended purpose of the data collection, storage, processing or use:
Your data is processed to check that your application matches the profile of the vacancy. Processing of your data is based on Art. 6 (1)(a) GDPR.
Recipients of your data or recipient categories
- Internal agents involved in the execution of the process and review of the applications.
- External contractors according to Art. 28 GDPR (contract processing or use of personal data).
- The contract processor according to Section 11 German Data Protection Act (BDSG), i.e., Art. 28 GDPR acting on behalf of Asklepios is Knowledge Network Gesellschaft für Wissenstransfer und Kommunikation mbH with registered address in Hamburg.
- External companies, where necessary, e.g. postal services.
- There are no plans to transfer your data to third countries.
Statutory deadlines for erasure of data
After receiving your application, we save your documents and contact details for no longer than twelve months in order to achieve the purpose outlined above. This purpose is ordinarily achieved after completion of the application procedure. Beyond the application procedure, there is a legitimate interest set out in the General Non-Discrimination Act (AGG) to store your application documents for six months after the end of the application procedure. The data will be erased, i.e. destroyed, when it is no longer needed for the purpose for which it was collected, except where otherwise required by a storage regulation.
You have the right to information, rectification, restriction of processing, erasure or portability (Art. 15–20 GDPR) in regard to the controller of the personal data stored about you.
You are entitled furthermore, without statement of reasons, to enforce your right of objection and to modify or completely withdraw your declaration of consent at any time, effective for the future. Data processing completed until such a date is unaffected. You may revoke your consent by post, by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by fax (+49 (0)40 1818 826729). In doing so you will not incur any costs, apart from postage or the base rate communication costs.
You are also entitled to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority for data protection according to Art. 77 GDPR.